jailkit-users

[Jailkit-users] A ftp problem

From: valsov
Subject: [Jailkit-users] A ftp problem
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 17:20:00 +0100

Hello,
I've been looking for a solution like jailkit (to use it to jail a ftp user) for a while and i finally found your. I followed a tutorial to set up this system, but i maybe did something wrong because to cannot see my directory as this ftp user when i'm using filezilla for example.
I get this error:
Answer :    220 (vsFTPd 3.0.2)
Command :    USER ftpuser
Answer :    331 Please specify the password.
Command :    PASS ********
Answer :    500 OOPS: cannot change directory:/home/ftpuser

Of course, i've been searching an answer on the web but i couldn't found anything interesting.

Thank you for paying attention to my request, have a nice day!
ps: sorry but i'm not english so i may did some errors