jami

[Ring] Links to source code

From: Julian Foad
Subject: [Ring] Links to source code
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 20:45:16 +0000

A bug report:

The links to the source code are broken in the FAQ "How to access Ring source code?", section "GIT repositories URI on Gerrit". They lead to "Not found" errors.

An enhancement request:

Because it is an open source project, we should display the links to the source code prominently on the main pages of the web site, not just in a FAQ. We should be able to find the source code through the "Download" and "Contribute" sections of the web site.

Thank you.
- Julian