jami

Re: [Ring] Future of platform-specific clients?

From: Adrien Béraud
Subject: Re: [Ring] Future of platform-specific clients?
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 12:19:25 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry, indeed I meant GNU/Linux distros !

On Android it's in the private app directory,
that can be accessed with root on rooted devices, or using ADB when the app is in debug mode.

It can be exported to other devices by using the "add a new device" feature.
We plan to add a feature to export the account archive on public local storage soon,
with a warning that it could then be sent on the network and bruteforced by other apps.

Adrien