jami

Re: [Ring] Security issues

From: David Burleigh
Subject: Re: [Ring] Security issues
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 10:35:37 -0400

On Fri, 2017-06-23 at 10:19 -0400, Adrien Béraud wrote:
Hi,

Those security concerns, mainly coming from a Tox developer, are mostly unfounded IMO,
but it's always a good practice to exchange with the community and to explain how Ring works.

I tried to answer the best I could in a reasonable length:

https://security.stackexchange.com/a/162603/151701

- Adrien