jami

Re: [Ring] Fwd: Gnome Contact Names

From: Sébastien Blin
Subject: Re: [Ring] Fwd: Gnome Contact Names
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 16:24:08 -0400

Hi Nathan.

First, thanks for the videos it's very useful.

I can't answer now about your first video.

Video 2: => Wow... not good (and weird). Which distrib do you use? And
did you install Ring from the official package or build it from sources?

Video 3 + your note: We are currently working on this issue. It will be
fixed in a few weeks. The thing is when you add/remove contacts, the
VCard can be duplicated and you'll have multiple contacts.

Have a nice day,

Sébastien.