jami

Re: [Ring] GNOME keyring

From: inderaue23
Subject: Re: [Ring] GNOME keyring
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 14:54:17 +0200 (CEST)

Btw. i think you are right. There was no way to create the account without setting and repeating a password ;)

Nicolas Jäger hat am 16. August 2017 um 14:21 geschrieben:

hi,
  1. Am I unable to add a new device, if i set no password on account creation?
you should always set a password. If you can create a ring account without password, it may be a bug. I have to check that.
  1. How can i migrate my account? Is there something like an "export" button!?
migrations are only made when a new version of ring required to update your account. In that case a view will be pop when you start ring.

regards,
Nicolas Jäger