jami

[Ring] Save an account on Linux

From: mdrouet
Subject: [Ring] Save an account on Linux
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 17:01:51 +0200

Hi,

I would like to save my Ring account. I'm on Debian and I can't find an
option for that. The only thing I read on the documentation is that I
should install Ring on another device and get a code from the first
device so that I can get my account on the second device.

But is there a way to save my account, let's say in case my computer
crashes or if I don't have two devices?

Thanks a lot

M. Drouet