jami

Re: [Ring] Ring Update under serveral OS's

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Ring] Ring Update under serveral OS's
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 12:28:42 +0200

one friend told me, that she installed ring on windows 7,
then updated windows to 10. and told me that the first option

* Windows (Win32), macOS: Ring has an embedded updater, can be forced by using
menu -> check for update

ist not existing.

since she installed ring for windows 7 before, there is no update option you
mentioned in option 2

* Windows (UWP): Ring updated through the Windows Store

Any idea how she could manage to geht the latest version of Ring without losing
her account & contacts/conversations

all the best!