jami

Re: [Jami] Fwd: Re: [Jami Android - 20190103]

From: Adrien Béraud
Subject: Re: [Jami] Fwd: Re: [Jami Android - 20190103]
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 16:17:13 -0400 (EDT)

It's probably a troll.
[ https://jami.net/help/ | https://jami.net/help/ ]

Jami is inspired by a Swahili word ("jamii") that means “community”.

"Ring" is used by Amazon doorbells and n either Amazon nor us want user
confusion (see eg. [
https://techcrunch.com/2019/01/10/amazon-ring-privacy-concerns/ |
https://techcrunch.com/2019/01/10/amazon-ring-privacy-concerns/ ] )

Adrien Béraud