jami

[Jami] [Jami Android - 20190103]

From: Martin
Subject: [Jami] [Jami Android - 20190103]
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 22:31:05 +0800

Hi,

Thanks for providing Jami and for further developments.

All is working fine. I'm using Jami with a sip account in Germany. I found out
that they provide on their web interface 'twinkle is connected instead of 'Jami
is connected'. I'm using Jami on Android and twinkle on a PC. The PC is turned
off, Jami is running, but Sipgate's website calls Jami as twinkle.

Nothing urgent, just to let you know.

Continue your good work,
Martin