jami

Re: [Jami] Official Build Repo Debian 9 32-Bit packages

From: Wilfredo Samyr Rivas-Torres
Subject: Re: [Jami] Official Build Repo Debian 9 32-Bit packages
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 15:54:34 -0400

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestions, I have ran your instructions for another go
though I still only see the packages offered by Debian stable and the
backports. I also took a look at your direct link and the file
(Packages) describing packages there is blank compared to the /amd64
/folder. Going into
https://dl.jami.net/ring-nightly/debian_9/pool/main/r/ring/ shows no
i386 package either which also explains why I am not seeing to install.

I did consider hitting up the issue tracker though I thought I would be
adding to noise needlessly that collect on bug trackers and that this
wouldn't necessary belong on there as is more concerning Repos and not
an issues with the software itself. You really think it be cool asking
this over there?

Thanks,

--- Wil