jami

[Jami] Jami Transmission Volume Issue

From: Frank Gerlach
Subject: [Jami] Jami Transmission Volume Issue
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 08:10:08 +0000

Hello Jami-developers,
first let me thank you for the great system you developed.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with the traffic Jami generates
during idle time.

I installed Jami about two weeks ago and sent less than five short messages.
But my telephone reported a transmission volume of about 280Mbytes over my UMTS
account. This is obviously rather pricey for almost no messages sent.

Could you please investigate and fix ?

Thanks !

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, best regards
[cid:image001.png@01D44E8C.A5299220]

Dipl. Ing.(BA) Frank Gerlach

Design Engineer

tel:        +49 711 80669 330
fax:       +49 711 80669 204

email:     address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
web:      www.flex.com<http://www.flex.com/>

[PACE 2019 - Email Signature_2 (004)]
________________________________
P "Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail"
Name und Sitz der Gesellschaft:  Flex Automotive GmbH, 70794 Filderstadt,
Arthur-B.-Modine-Straße 1
HRB 749963 Amtsgericht/Registergericht Stuttgart
Geschäftsführer:  Robert Michael McCafferty, Matthias Lutz, Marcus Warrelmann
Steuernummer 99063 / 15467 Finanzamt Stuttgart für Körperschaften, USt-Id. Nr.:
DE 277 029 798. DUNS 31-263-4270

Legal Disclaimer :
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.
It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed
or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient,
you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form,
please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this
message!

PNG image

PNG image