jami

Re: Setting for Debian Testing

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: Re: Setting for Debian Testing
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 19:31:36 +0300

Nombre y Apellido <address@hidden> wrote:
> ou
>>> r testing ‘bullseye’?
>>>
>>> I didn't test yet in testing, I have a laptop with stable and reposit
> ory for Debian 10

Please stop producing this mess.

>> So whatʼs the question then?
>
> For setup repository for testing branch only. If there is a specific setup
> for it.

Not that I am aware of.  As you might easily see, dl.jami.net definitely does
not offer builds specifically for ‘bullseye’.

But I still miss the objective of your question.  Are you thinking of upgrading
your Debian and having concerns about whether you will be able to continue to
use the latest GNU Jami seamlessly?