jami

re: Config on Android /e/Foundation Smartphone

From: address@hidden
Subject: re: Config on Android /e/Foundation Smartphone
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 18:19:40 +0200

Hi everyone,

Could someone help me to understand how I could diagnose my problem.
The Jami account on my phone, stay "connecting..."
I would be glad to make it go on.
Thanks a lot !

--
Harpo
==========

Hello everybody,

I want to test Jami on my S7 /e/foundation phone. I installed the last
version of the app.
Then I tried to create an account and get an error message : "Erreur
inconnue. Veuillez vérifier votre connection réseau!"
I imported an account from my laptop. But it stay "deconnecté" or "en
cours de connexion".

If I try to register, I can't. It stays at "Aucun nom n'a été trouvé
pour ce compte".

What could be the issue to connect and how should I do to find where is
the lack of connexion.

Thank you !

--

Harpo