jami

download, versions (new user experience report)

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: download, versions (new user experience report)
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 12:15:33 -0400

I have tried Ring/Jami long ago nad am having another iteration of
trying it.

I went to jami.net (on a mac, and yes I know bad FSF citiizen :-) , and
saw a donwload button and got "jami-nightly.dmg".That seems to be
  2.04 ( 2021060113)

So I can't tell if I got a release, or an unstable/nightly build.  It
seems I should have gotten a release, and the file should have been
labeled jami-2.04.dmg.