jami

Re: Congratulations

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: Congratulations
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 09:35:22 -0400

Hello,

[ apologies for the slow reply ]

Karamo Happy writes:

> Hello
> I'm very pleased to use your android app Jami...  The concept is very
> beautiful. I'm reall sorry to not being able to support you.
> Can you please improve the connection?  I know it's not easy to because you
> want to respect users' privacy. But it's also important to make the
> connection process faster and easier.
>
> Regards
> Karamo

Thank you for the kind words.  Your using Jami and helping spread the
word about it are great ways to support it, and much appreciated. :)

There have been numerous improvements since May; please try again and
feel free to open bug reports on the bug tracker if issues remain:
https://git.jami.net/savoirfairelinux/jami-client-android/-/issues