jami

Re: Contact issues on app

From: Pierre Nicolas
Subject: Re: Contact issues on app
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 16:25:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I just gave it a try, and everything seems to be working fine.
I've attached a video where "salutcava" is my contact name, and "salgfvgmhgh"
is my contact username.

Could you please open a ticket on our Gitlab repository
(https://git.jami.net/savoirfairelinux/jami-client-android) and provide more
details on how to reproduce the bug?
It would be helpful if you could include information such as the app version,
the steps to reproduce the issue, and maybe even some screenshots.

Best regards,
Pierre for the Jami team