jami

Re: Message from cauema

From: cauema
Subject: Re: Message from cauema
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2024 15:52:35 +0000

hello savoir team,

found you through jami, which i don't even use but got installed for months for some reason.

for sure i would love to find a truly free software which can fully replace my telegram needs, but jami doesn't. they both lack ahoxus.org/fupl for one.

anyway, i want solutions that align closely with my and my community's values of privacy, freedom, and self-reliance. specifically, we look for software that supports:

- free communication, beyond what jami offer and exactly like telegram, except with true freedom and a better license (such as agpl3 or better yet, fupl).

- a local offline-first file hosting solution akin to umbrel, supporting decentralized storage and easy access.

- tools for managing contacts and calendars that work seamlessly across devices, ideally with termux compatibility for android self hosted local cloud. (ps: not a big fan of nextcloud)

- an ai-driven tool or platform for uncensored, private communication and information processing that can run locally, ensuring complete data sovereignty.

Given Savoir-faire Linux's expertise in open-source software and commitment to privacy and freedom, I believe there's potential for collaboration or at least valuable advice from your team. I'm particularly interested in discussing these needs and exploring whether any of your current solutions or custom developments could meet them.

Additionally, the idea of hosting services locally, perhaps on a platform as simple as ubuntu for file, contact, and calendar management, is something we're keen to explore. The ultimate goal is to achieve a level of independence and control over our digital tools and data, possibly integrating AI capabilities for enhanced functionality.

I understand that my needs are quite specific and might not align perfectly with off-the-shelf solutions, but I'm hopeful that with Savoir-faire Linux's broad expertise, there might be a pathway forward. I'd love to have a discussion with the CEO (or even a relevant team member) about these topics. Could we possibly arrange a meeting or a call to delve deeper into these possibilities?

Looking forward to your response and any insights you might share.

Best regards,

for your reference and my redundancy. 🥰🤭

--
love ❤️  cauema     +358 452328969        all licensed under
ahoxus.org/fupl?legacy=a⁶⁴*,cregox,cawas,seveneves,cauerego