javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] Are you looking for any meds? 35

From: Landon D. Skinner
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] Are you looking for any meds? 35
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:57:45 +0000

1 We have the best pricing avaialble on medicines
We have more quality drugs provided at great savvings momently.
It is the discount pharmacy that offfers a full range of meds online. Check
the site for detail on express shipping and frree Rx.
Muscle Relaxers, Skin Care Cream, Anti-depressant, Pain Relief, Sleeping
Disorders, Allergy, Asthma, Cancer, Heart Disease, Women's Halth, Men's
Health and Wt Reduction Drugs are all available at low prices in our
internet drugstore

out