javaweb-submit

[Javaweb-submit] 5 Inches is not enough

From: Chu Alexandr
Subject: [Javaweb-submit] 5 Inches is not enough
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:09:11 +0000

Hei dude

Don't tell me why your one-eyed monster is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 72% of all women need a longer
ramrod to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.purestonetechnology.com

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
luihinhriphqinirmhgigjffftfsgghlffflgrjjfjgtfp
cvmbnwespqkrxmgrgdlgkjgs