js-shield

Re: Design team coordination

From: Ricardo Lafuente
Subject: Re: Design team coordination
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 10:00:24 GMT

Perfect, we'll pop over at the BBB by that time.

On 1/11/21 11:25 PM, Ruben Rodriguez wrote:

On 1/8/21 6:05 PM, ana--- via Js-shield wrote:
Hi Ruben,
I couldn't hear you in the call today, but thanks for joining.
Sure, we just wanted to tune in.
It was nice to hear you all to get some ideas going :-)

I wanted
to schedule a dedicated kickoff meeting with you both (anybody else is
welcome!) to discuss the initial tasks related to the website and work
schedule. I'm available any time next week, starting at noon CET. How
about monday 11 at 4pm?
We have a deadline on monday.
Would you be available on tuesday 12?

Both morning or afternoon work for us,
anytime between 10:30 am - 6:00 pm CET.
Yes, this works. Best time for me would be 4pm.