js-shield

Re: NSCL license

From: Giorgio Maone
Subject: Re: NSCL license
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 17:52:13 +0200

On 04/06/21 17:15, Libor Polčák wrote:
> Hello Giorgio,
>
> it seems that NSCL is lacking headers specifying the license and AFAIK
> it is not clear if the library is using GPL3 or GPL3+.
> You might want to add text like below to each source code file:

Yes, my bad, sorry. I've always as much well intentioned as inexcusably
lazy about license boilerplate :(

It's only in the COPYRIGHT file, and it's GPL3+, see:
https://github.com/hackademix/nscl/blob/main/COPYRIGHT

> I plan to close https://github.com/polcak/jsrestrictor/pull/87 soon.
> If you want, I can try to add the missing headers using REUSE also to
> NSCL.

I truly appreciate your offer, but I'll try myself as an exercise, so I
can then do the same with NoScript too.

> Btw any objection against modifying JSR headers with REUSE (I do not
> want to produce unnecessary conflicts.

No objection, thanks.

--
Giorgio Maone