[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 9 Jul 2021 15:06:06 +0100
Hey all, we're up on the BBB!
Would be rather important to sync (even if for 10-15 minutes) since we
have to make a framework decision to move forward, based on the previous
email we sent detailing our Doxygen issues. It turns out translation is
most probably a blocker with Doxygen, but we have an alternative plan.
We'd just like to share our thoughts with you and decide together how to
move into getting all the site+docs ready.
If it's impossible for you to join the meeting today, let us know and
we'll articulate our plan in another email.
- Meeting today,
Ricardo Lafuente <=