js-shield

Hotfix 0.5.1 (Re: UI issues reported for all Chromium based browsers)

From: Giorgio Maone
Subject: Hotfix 0.5.1 (Re: UI issues reported for all Chromium based browsers)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 00:21:39 +0200

Hi,

I did the cherry picking myself (excluding the FPD stuff) on this hotfix0.5.1 branch based on release0.5.

Hope it helps.

Cheers
-- G

On 05/10/21 21:18, Giorgio Maone wrote:
Hi,

For the time being I added the rebranding commit (user-facing logos
only, not the extension name which might be weird and problematic in a
minor release) to the ui branch.

Please let me know how you prefer to proceed for preparing the hotfix
release and if you need help.

Best,
-- G