js-shield

Re: 0.5.1 released and a new bug?

From: Giorgio Maone
Subject: Re: 0.5.1 released and a new bug?
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 17:58:36 +0200

Hi Libor,

sorry for the confusion. I'm gonna branch always from the master from now on for any fix and point you just to the fix topic branch.

Regarding https://github.com/polcak/jsrestrictor/issues/133 I cannot reproduce it as reported because Google Voice is not available to my accounts (I suppose for geographic reasons), but here's a patch which ensures no injection happen on level 0, hoping that this is actually the root of the issue.

Good luck and let me know
-- G