js-shield

Re: Webpage status

From: Ricardo Lafuente
Subject: Re: Webpage status
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 10:07:59 +0100

Hello Libor,

We've re-added the Network Boundary Shield page, as the first link in the wrappers section. We want to look closer into it and figure out ways to make it clearer (e.g. have a more novice-friendly "How it works" section instead, explaining NBS and other details?) but for now it's in.

We're sitting down today to scratch off some of the open TODO's, so expect a couple more notices later today.

Cheers :)
a&r