klog-users

[Klog-users] Hamlib support

From: EA3WR
Subject: [Klog-users] Hamlib support
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 16:07:24 +0100

First of all, thanks Jaime for this great contribution, Klog is a neat, easy to use and a straightforward logging tool.

I use version 0.3.3 downloaded from Kubuntu repositories, showing good stability. The only serious trouble I have found at the moment is Hamlib support that appears to be not very stable (at least on my system), whenever I enable Hamlib support Klog performance slows down dramatically and takes long time to respond (I have tryied several pulling times to the transceiver and although it seems to work fine in the beginning it starts slowing down once it is running for some minutes), but I guess from some previous messages I have read that you are already working to fix that.

Anyhow Jaime, thanks again and I encourage you to keep on with klog developement and please count on me if at some point you need some help on beta testing or translating any language library or help file (I can help in spanish and catalan).

Best 73 and best regards to all klog users from Barcelona (JN11CJ)

Joan Balaguer EA3WR