klog-users

Re: [Klog-users] can't compile KLOG

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [Klog-users] can't compile KLOG
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 07:29:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Bill

>  I am a noob to linux so my questions maybe simple but I still need the
> help. I cant get KLOG to compile I am using PCLINUXOS 2007 for ny os and
> I get an error when I try to compile the source code. the error is :
> error:" C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check"  I have looked
> and I think I have all the files and app's I need can anyone help?
It seems that you still need to install some packages to make cpp work.
Try installing gcc, glibc, gcc-c++, compat-gcc-c++

> checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... /lib/cpp
> configure: error: C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
> See `config.log' for more details.
> address@hidden klog-0.4.1]#
If after installing those packages it remains failing, check the config.log
to see what it is complaining about. (Well, you should check that as the
first action but, installing those packages may solve your problem).

--
Un saludo,
        Jaime Robles, EA4TV

Visita: