klog-users

Re: [Klog-users] Cat the system does not work

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [Klog-users] Cat the system does not work
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:22:50 +0100

Cornet escribió:
CAT is not the best part of KLog, I have to admint it.... I have to rewrite
it and I am planning to do it soon.
Howecer it usually works ;-)

The initial messages are always shown but it is not because is there a
problem (as far as I know).
Can you use the CAT with another software (xlog, for example) or directly
with rigctl?