klog-users

Re: [Klog-users] KLog development updates... on the road to Qt4.

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [Klog-users] KLog development updates... on the road to Qt4.
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:00:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Andrew,
Nice to read from you!

¿Specific task? :-) Today the most urgent task is make KLog run in a Qt4
environment.

You have my lastest code in the download/unstable directory so feel free
to work with it.
My plans for KLog is not adding any new feature until it is running in Qt4
as it was in Qt3.

Afterwars, fixing some pending bugs, working on the hamlib support to make
it work at last.
Then I was thinking on adding some thread support to make, for example
possible to load/save files in background, ... well, I have a lot of ideas
but first task is work on the migration.

Thank you very much.