klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] KLog 0.9.2.2 is close to release, any last minute trans

From: Kristijan Conkas
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] KLog 0.9.2.2 is close to release, any last minute translation? :-)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 16:53:58 +0000

OK, I've downloaded the file. I can't promise it done in time for 0.9.2.2 but working on it.

On 9 November 2015 at 16:17, Jaime Robles <address@hidden> wrote:

Not yet... ;-)

El 9/11/2015 10:19, "Kristijan Conkas" <address@hidden> escribió:
Has anyone already volunteered for Croatian?

Kristijan, M0NKC

On 9 November 2015 at 07:56, Jaime Robles <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,

I think I have KLog 0.9.2.2 finish for release.

KLog is today in English, Spanish and Catalan (this last one thanks to
EA3NM!).

I don't know if is there anybody in the list willing to translate KLog
to another language but if this is the case, please leave me a message
and I will create the file for your language.

Meanwhile, you can see how is the format & lenght of a file to be
translated.

You can find the Spanish language here:

http://svn.sv.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/trunk/klog_es.ts?root=klog

Thank you!