klog-users

[KLog-users] KLog 0.9.2.4-RC1 - Release candidate

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: [KLog-users] KLog 0.9.2.4-RC1 - Release candidate
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 16:16:48 +0200

Hello all,

As I told you some days ago, I am intending to publish a new release of
KLog with one interesting new feature (a DXCC status table).

I have just published a release candidate of KLog.

It will become an official release in some days but I wanted to publish
a RC version for you to test before I publish the final one.

As always, please backup your data before you upgrade KLog just in case
there is a bug.
(It is always a good idea to backup regularly... By the way I export to
ADIF on a weekly basis and copy the file to another computer so I keep
my log secure!)

My intention is to publish KLog on next Sunday or, if there is a serious
bug, as soon as possible after Sunday.

You can find more information in this post in my blog:

http://jaime.robles.es/klog-0-9-2-4-rc1/

Thank you for testing and enjoy KLog!

Jaime, EA4TV