klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] v0.9.8 qmake issue

From: Don KB2YSI
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] v0.9.8 qmake issue
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:44:31 -0400

Removing that line allowed qmake to finish.

make also returns an error:

hamlibclass.h:9:10: fatal error: hamlib/rig.h: No such file or directory
 #include <hamlib/rig.h>
compilation terminated.

I'm headed out the door as well, so I will look at it tomorrow, and possibly get to trying it on another computer at home.

Thanks Jaime!