klog-users

[KLog-users] 0.9.8 Open errors

From: Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC)
Subject: [KLog-users] 0.9.8 Open errors
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 10:35:51 +0200

Hi Jaime,

I downloaded and installed the latest version of 0.9.8 2 days ago onto Win 10 that is fully updated.

When I tried to open KLog I received two errors mentioned below, and KLog did not display:

!st error:
Code execution can't proceed because Qt5charts.dll not found

On accepting that error the second error i displayed:
2nd error:
Code execution can't proceed because Qt5SerialPort.dll not found

At the end of both messages it is indicated that a reinstall of the program may solve the issue HOWEVER after uninstalling, restarting Windows and reinstalling the app the problem persists.

73 de ZR1HPC
Hylton