koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: Reports engine

From: robweir
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: Reports engine
Date: Fri Jul 11 21:50:15 2003

Hi Pierre,
You might want to take a look at another open source project -
http://reportman.sourceforge.net/. I've used it successfully for generating
reports against Koha's MySQL database. It even does barcodes.

I think the above project is similar to Crystal Reports or ReportSmith that
Trevor mentions. I run it as a totally separate program from Koha, connect
to the Koha database and generate my report.

I'm not sure what rssKoha is. If what you are suggesting would integrate
into Koha, I think that would be a better approach.

Rob