koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Koha & UNICODE

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Koha & UNICODE
Date: Tue Oct 12 15:16:07 2004

On 2004-10-12 14:55:57 +0100 Owen Leonard <address@hidden> wrote:

-- changing the encoding in the document head [...]
-- altering the encoding of some characters in the templates? [...]
What else?

That is about all I can think of.

If you were using tidy to clean up templates, you'd have to configure it to only alter the character encoding, and not touch the document structure, right?

I'd probably take the chance to fix any structure bugs too.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Speaking at ESF on Sat 16 Oct - http://www.affs.org.uk/