koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] SIP2

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] SIP2
Date: Fri Oct 22 10:22:04 2004

On 2004-10-22 01:40:15 +0100 address@hidden wrote:

We need a SIP2 interface to all circulation systems. We have a development
kit for this interface. [...]
Is there a plan to add this feature?

First I've heard of it. It doesn't sound impossible, though.

If not what would it cost us to ad these features?

Depends how much you pay programmers.

This message contains information proprietary to Checkpoint Systems Inc. It
is intended to be read only by the individual or entity named above or
their designee. [...]

Don't send it to a mailing list then! Seriously, aren't signatures meant to be 4 lines or less?

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/