koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Missing File

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Missing File
Date: Wed Oct 27 00:52:01 2004

Andres Tarallo a écrit :

On 14th September I've submited to this list that I've found that the file attached below was missing in version 2.1.1, again is missing in version 2.1.2

While testing the members section of the intranet, in the member search
screen, I've noticed that when I clicked the button "add member", i get
a horrible crash, a CGI was  missing.

I've got the missing CGI from a previous install, I've also updated the
path that were pointing to the wrong place. The CGI is attached below.
The missing CGI should be added in the INTRANET_CGI_DIR/members.

Please submit it to the main CVS.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I won't follow it ;-)
You're right on the problem, but wrong on the solution : simpleredirect has been deleted because it's useless in 2.2 The bug was due to a link that had not been updated to the new members structure. I've fixed it in CVS, should be OK for next release.

--
Paul POULAIN