koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] opac-renew.pl

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] opac-renew.pl
Date: Sun Oct 31 18:39:32 2004

On 2004-10-20 17:27:38 +0100 Owen Leonard <address@hidden> wrote:

Does anyone know the status of opac-renew.pl? Is that something old that doesn't work anymore? Or should it be expected to work?

Looks like it used to be called from opac-user.pl, but isn't any more. It has been the same since version 1.3.3, according to cvs log, until the recent change by Paul in 2.1.x development. There certainly doesn't seem to be any way to call it from a link in 2.0.x releases, so I'd say something old that doesn't work. Does anyone expect it to work?

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/