koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] next major version numbering

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] next major version numbering
Date: Mon Jul 4 01:50:30 2005

Paul POULAIN wrote:

Hello the list,

It's about the numbering of the next major version.
Joshua begins to write 2.4/3.0
The DB schema will change a lot, as well as tools we used (zebra)

so I strongly think the next version should be called 3.0 (otherwise what could happend to call a version 3.0 ?)

Does someone disagree ?

I dont really have any opinions either way. As long as there is a clear upgrade path from 2.2 .. I dont care what its called :)

Chris