koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Committing Request

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Committing Request
Date: Tue Jul 12 07:52:40 2005

Joshua Ferraro <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think perl -c is a good _minimum_ requirement. My personal
> preference is to do my development work, then add it to my
> two installations [...]

Minimum? What else is there at the moment?  Not all parts of
koha are easy to hack interactively like the web frontend and
often the bug I'm trying to fix doesn't even show itself on
my development systems. It's not practical to run a full test
install of koha before every commit of an installer patch.

I think we need a test practice and a QA leader.

--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/