koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Dewey bug (119)

From: Tarallo, Andres
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Dewey bug (119)
Date: Tue Jul 19 09:13:07 2005

I think that we (Ernesto Silva and I) have changed this a lot of month ago. We even comented this issue here, in the developers list.

At list in our Koha system this is solved. This solved a lot of problems for us.

Andres

Stephen Hedges wrote:

Can anyone think of any reason to keep the biblioitems.dewey column as a
DOUBLE(8,6) type?  After installing 2.2.3, I still had problems with this
bug, so I did:
ALTER TABLE biblioitems MODIFY dewey VARCHAR(10)
Everything seems to be working fine -- at least I have yet to find any
problems created by this change.  Is the dewey column ever part of any
numeric functions?  If we make this change to the biblioitems table, can
we close this bug?