koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Barcodes generator and PDF::API2

From: Stephen Hedges
Subject: [Koha-devel] Barcodes generator and PDF::API2
Date: Mon Jul 25 10:13:01 2005

I wonder if anyone (Matias?) plans to update barcodesGenerator.pl so it
will work with the current version of PDF::API2 instead of requiring
version 0.3r77.  If not, perhaps we should warn people (as part of the
install process?) that they need to grab an old version of that module.
(I also wonder if we shouldn't put a copy of the 0.3r77 tarball on our
Sourceforge site, so people can find it.)

--
Stephen Hedges
Skemotah Solutions, USA