koha-devel

[Koha-devel] how to run perl modules

From: Rajam S
Subject: [Koha-devel] how to run perl modules
Date: Tue Jul 26 14:23:14 2005

Sir,

I have installed Koha in my institution where we use Linux. I have
edited the fine for books. I have edited Fines.pm file. I have been
instructed to put fines2.pl in cron every night. It is from fines2.pl
that the Fines.pm is called.  I have put only fines2.pl to cron. But
this file is not getting detected at all. What could be the problem.
Please help me sir. And also, how do I test whether my modification is
working well. If I compile using perl, it shows a lot of dependency
errors. Please help me out of this.

Thanks.
Rajam S
--