koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Bug Squash Mtg

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Bug Squash Mtg
Date: Wed Jul 27 20:36:06 2005

Hi all,

Time to schedule another Bug Squashing meeting. How's Monday, August
1st at 15:00 GMT work for everyone? Here's the time in your area:
http://tinyurl.com/7sfhv

I count 64 bugs in 2.2 and HEAD: http://tinyurl.com/as66z

We'll be working through the bugs, assigning the tough ones and fixing
the easy ones. If you can attend, please do (even if you can only
attend briefly).

Let me know if you'd like the time changed.

Cheers,
--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS