koha-devel

[Koha-devel] No way to reorder catalog search results?

From: Kyle Hall
Subject: [Koha-devel] No way to reorder catalog search results?
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:40:58 -0500

Hey all,
   I've been tinkering with the search.marc/search.pl and search.tmpl files because we'd like to add 'sort' links in the table headers for the search results (like the ones used in reserve.tmpl). I noticed the variable $orderby, but it is only used in function findseealso($dbh, @tags). So, as far as I can tell, what I would like to do is not possible without modifying search.pl. Can anyone confirm or refute this for me? Thanks for the help.

Kyle

IT Tech
Crawford County Federated Library System