koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Re: [Koha-devel] Swedish translation of Koha and MARC21

From: lars
Subject: [Koha-translate] Re: [Koha-devel] Swedish translation of Koha and MARC21
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 18:23:05 +0300

I'm arranging for someone with Koha here to actually verify these drafts in
context.  I'm sure the files contain some spelling errors or wrong guesses of
context.  I don't know the timeline for that.

BTW  The mail to Paul seems to bounce from here so, Paul could you let me know
if you got the files I sent off-list?  Thanks.

-Lars

This mail sent through L-secure: http://www.l-secure.net/