koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Hungarian translation of the Intranet

From: Agnes Imecs
Subject: [Koha-translate] Hungarian translation of the Intranet
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 08:54:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

It has been a couple of months that I contacted you regarding  the Hungarian translation of the Intranet. Is it possible to add to the list the translation file? I found a couple of people who would do the translation, so as it is added to the translation list, we may get it done in a couple of days.

Please let me know about it.

Thank you and best regards
Agnes Imecs