koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Manual in DocBook/XML format

From: Nicole Engard
Subject: [Koha-translate] Re: [Koha-devel] Koha Manual in DocBook/XML format
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 07:06:22 -0400

This is not yet available, but I am working on moving the manual to a
Plone instance right now and hope that it will be done soon - once
that is done I know that I can get a printed version of the manual -
but I don't know about DocBook/XML format - I'll see what I can find
about that.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime