koha-win32

[Koha-win32] itemtypes.plugin missing from distro?

From: Devin Bayer
Subject: [Koha-win32] itemtypes.plugin missing from distro?
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:31:04 +0000

Hello. When I browse to the item types report I get a fatal error. From page:

        http://library/cgi-bin/koha/reports/manager.pl?report_name=itemtypes

These two errors appear in my apache server logs:

[Fri Jul 06 14:30:52 2007] [error] [client 172.16.0.8] Premature end of script headers: manager.pl, referer: http://library/cgi-bin/koha/ reports-home.pl

[Fri Jul 06 14:30:52 2007] [error] [client 172.16.0.8] Can't locate c: \\usr\\koha228\\intranet/reports/itemtypes.plugin in @INC (@INC contains: c:/usr/koha228/intranet/modules C:/usr/lib C:/usr/site/ lib .) at C:/usr/koha228/intranet/cgi-bin/koha/reports/manager.pl line 53., referer: http://library/cgi-bin/koha/reports-home.pl

And indeed, there is no intranet/reports directory.

And help? Thanks, Devin

BTW, it took some fiddling, but I got Koha to work with this environment:

Windows Server 2003 SP1
Apache/2.0.58
MySQL 5.0.22-community-nt
ActivePerl 5.8.8-517
Koha 2.2.8
Active Directory LDAP Auth

The only problem was that after installing mysql I created a database koha and user koha. My intention was to have koha use these. But it didn't give me any choice for that, and since I had already created the koha user, it wasn't created right so I had to manually set the permissions. It would have been nice to at least get an error message.